How to change your Spotify username
Posted by carter on April 4, 2023
However, if you're unhappy with your current Spotify username, you might be wondering how to change it. In this blog post, we'll explore two methods for changing your Spotify username: connecting your account to Facebook and changing it in the app or on the website.
Method 1: Connect your Spotify account to Facebook
One way to change your Spotify username is to connect your account to Facebook. This will automatically update your Spotify display name to match your Facebook name. Here's how to do it:
1. Open Spotify and click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Click on "Settings" and then scroll down to "Social"
3. Click on "Connect to Facebook."
4. Log in to your Facebook account and authorize Spotify to access your information.
5. Your Spotify username will now be updated to match your Facebook name.
Method 2: Change Your Username in the App or on the Website
Another way to change your Spotify username is to do it manually in the app or on the website. Here's how:
1. Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
2. Click on the "Settings" icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Click on "View Profile" at the top.
4. Click on "Edit Profile."
5. Enter a new username and click on "Save."
Start tracking your Spotify stats today with Trackify
Trackify is a free Spotify stats application tracks your listening counts across your spotify history. Trackify lets you explore your music taste like never before.
Discover your stats - Get Started with Trackify