This tool will analyze any Spotify playlist based on its content, owner and number of followers.
How does it work?
1. Enter the URL of the playlist you want to analyze. If you want to analyze a private playlist, you can click "Login with Spotify" to allow us access to your private playlists. Don't worry, we won't store any of your playlist's data.
2. Press "Analyze". This will send your selected playlist's content off to our AI which will look at your playlist's top artists, their respective genres and all other aspects to come up with some unique insights. For most playlists, this should take no longer than 10 seconds to complete.
3. View the completed analysis!
Is it free to use?
Yes! This tool is completely free to use (and with no ads!). You can choose from any playlist and analyze as many times as you want (for private playlists you must login).
How does it compare to other playlist analyzers?
Most other playlist name generators only display generic information already available on the Spotify client. This can lead to a generic analysis that doesn't really reflect the playlist content. We pass your playlist's content and metadata to a LLM to generate novel analysis that you may not have considered.
What is an example of a playlist analysis?
Here is a sample of the output of this tool:
What can I use this analysis for?
You can use this analysis for anything. Here are a few scenarios:
- Artists can quickly evaluate the content of a playlist before purchasing a place on it to see if it's a good fit for their music.
- Users can summarise the aesthetic of a playlist before committing to listening to it.
- You can analyze your own playlists to see fun insights on the type of music you listen to.